Daniel Marks, a Las Vegas attorney, is an unenviable caricature of what people believe a lawyer to be.He’s a money-hungry, throw-anything-against-the-wall kind of lawyer who in my opinion seems to have his own self interest at heart, not his clients.

Maybe that’s because he’s been so deep in debt that in addition to grabbing the most money he can from his clients, he also has to have his wife and daughter work to stay afloat. What a joyless, sorry excuse this guy is for a lawyer. Curmudgeon is what I’d call him – and that, by definition, is a bad-tempered or surly person. Bingo!

I think the only music to his ears must be that of his daughter’s violin. She’s got to be playing what I imagine would be his favorite song, “My Heart Bleeds for You,” on the smallest violin in the world. One you’d have to play by rubbing your thumb and index finger together. You get the picture.

My opinion and advice: steer clear of this guy and take your business to one of the other thousands of lawyers in Las Vegas.There’s plenty to pick from.

Review about: The Law Office Of Daniel Marks Attorney.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with The Law Office Of Daniel Marks?

Comments